Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer 2011 Commision Sale!

Since I want to pay bills and take a vacation this summer (living the dream!), I thought
I would do a commission drive. Something new this time as well, I will color and print out
a hi-resolution copy of your commission and mail both the original and color version to you.
These spots are limited as I only have a short window open so let me know if you're interested.

11x17 b/w commission (1 character, minimal b/g) = $50 (Additional characters $15)
With 11x17 color print + $40

9x12 b/w commission (1 character, minimal b/g) = $30 (Additional characters $10)
with 9x12 color print + $25

Add $7 for paypal fees, shipping and handling within the U.S.

Sketchcards with spot color are $20 + $2 s+h

I also have some left over stock from my spring conventions, if you're interested.

Sketchbook V2 (40 odd pages of sketches plus an original sketch on the back) = $5 (+$3 s+h)

ICARUS Convention edition, 30 pages of story + 10 pages of bonus material = $5 (+$3 s+h)

Paypal address is super75press@gmail.com

*Please note, if you want me to draw your original character, please contact me prior to payment.

2 comments:

scottygod said...

That's a good idea, adding the color print.

Anonymous said...

how long do halo couture extensions last black ponytail hairstyles 2016 wigs for men afro-caribbean wigs birmingham freelance hairdresser price list lace wigs how to style micro bead extensions mink 3d hair lashes ebay women hair extensions hair extension loop brush how long does it take to grow 6 inches of hair hair extensions